Elements Water Ring (14k)
A textured band inspired by the elements. They are lovely stacked together, but you can also choose just one!
Water- soft waves remind us of the natural flow to life
Fire- all three rings were created with fire, the symbol of transformation.
- solid 14k yellow, rose or white gold
- 2mm wide band
- individually made to order, so please allow approximately 3-6 weeks for production time
Save $370 if you purchase all three rings
Can you resize ready to ship rings? I can usually size up or down a couple of sizes on my one of a kind gold rings. Some of my silver one of kind rings aren't sizeable so please contact us for more information.
How do I find out my ring size? We recommend going to your nearest jewellery store to get professionally sized. if possible, please specify if you are purchasing a wide band as this may affect the size of the band.
All metals and stones:
Avoid exposure to chemicals or harsh cleaners, as they could breakdown the metal or stones overtime
Avoid drops or heavy blows. If your piece does endure a drop please have your stone settings checked for security
Clean with warm water and a mild soap and behind stones with a soft brush
Store separately to avoid scratches
Silver and Bronze:
Avoid contact with moisture
Gently polish any oxidation that occurs with a soft silver polishing cloth
- Each piece comes in lovely indigo blue gift box ready for gifting.
- Free shipping over $150 within Canada (*please note this doesn't apply to custom design*)
- We ship via Canada Post or Fed Ex depending on the destination and the value of the piece. It will include tracking and signature will be required for pieces over $200, so we urge you to track your package in order to be there to receive it.
- We do ship internationally and the price depends on the cost of the piece.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your address for a shipping estimate.
- For purchases outside of Canada, I cannot be responsible for possible holds or additional charges at borders.