Little Sunrise Diamond Ring
The magic of the sun coming up in the morning, the start of a new day, a new chapter, and new opportunities. I love being present at that moment- truth be told, I am usually still asleep, so when I do catch the sunrise the image stays with me and continues to inspire me.
This ring is so comfortable and versatile. It would make a lovely self-gift and an easy constant reminder to embrace each new day. This design would also be wonderful as an engagement or wedding ring for someone hoping for something unique and meaningful.
- solid 14k yellow gold
- 2mm diamond
- 7mm at widest point
- approx 1.7mm wide band
- ready to ship in a size 7.5 -14k yellow gold
- individually handmade to order, please allow approximately 3 - 6 weeks for production
Can you resize ready to ship rings? I can usually size up or down a couple of sizes on my one of a kind gold rings. Some of my silver one of kind rings aren't sizeable so please contact us for more information.
How do I find out my ring size? We recommend going to your nearest jewellery store to get professionally sized. if possible, please specify if you are purchasing a wide band as this may affect the size of the band.
All metals and stones:
Avoid exposure to chemicals or harsh cleaners, as they could breakdown the metal or stones overtime
Avoid drops or heavy blows. If your piece does endure a drop please have your stone settings checked for security
Clean with warm water and a mild soap and behind stones with a soft brush
Store separately to avoid scratches
Silver and Bronze:
Avoid contact with moisture
Gently polish any oxidation that occurs with a soft silver polishing cloth
- Each piece comes in lovely indigo blue gift box ready for gifting.
- Free shipping over $150 within Canada (*please note this doesn't apply to custom design*)
- We ship via Canada Post or Fed Ex depending on the destination and the value of the piece. It will include tracking and signature will be required for pieces over $200, so we urge you to track your package in order to be there to receive it.
- We do ship internationally and the price depends on the cost of the piece.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your address for a shipping estimate.
- For purchases outside of Canada, I cannot be responsible for possible holds or additional charges at borders.