Pebble Beach Band
Inspired by the natural textures from Saturna Island. Sandstone shelves, framed in twisting arbutus trees, overlooking the ocean.
- pictured in 14k yellow gold
- approx 2.5mm wide
- each band is individually handmade, so each will be one of a kind and equipped with its own subtle nuances
- individually handmade to order, please allow approximately 3 - 6 weeks production time
The listed price is for typical women's ring sizes. We are happy to make it in larger sizes or different widths, please contact us for pricing.
Can you resize ready to ship rings? I can usually size up or down a couple of sizes on my one of a kind gold rings. Some of my silver one of kind rings aren't sizeable so please contact us for more information.
How do I find out my ring size? We recommend going to your nearest jewellery store to get professionally sized. if possible, please specify if you are purchasing a wide band as this may affect the size of the band.
All metals and stones:
Avoid exposure to chemicals or harsh cleaners, as they could breakdown the metal or stones overtime
Avoid drops or heavy blows. If your piece does endure a drop please have your stone settings checked for security
Clean with warm water and a mild soap and behind stones with a soft brush
Store separately to avoid scratches
Silver and Bronze:
Avoid contact with moisture
Gently polish any oxidation that occurs with a soft silver polishing cloth
- Each piece comes in lovely indigo blue gift box ready for gifting.
- Free shipping over $150 within Canada (*please note this doesn't apply to custom design*)
- We ship via Canada Post or Fed Ex depending on the destination and the value of the piece. It will include tracking and signature will be required for pieces over $200, so we urge you to track your package in order to be there to receive it.
- We do ship internationally and the price depends on the cost of the piece.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your address for a shipping estimate.
- For purchases outside of Canada, I cannot be responsible for possible holds or additional charges at borders.